

Anne
I came to a small attic
Not knowing what to do
Everyone can't handle me, I'm too "dramatic"
It feels like I'm playing with the Nazis, getting ready to lose.
My mother's motherness, I begin to loathe
My fear gives me nightmares, Everyone knows
I mask in happiness to show
someday we're not going to hide anymore
I am not rude, I'm straight forward
I make my days great
There is a whole other road I'm heading toward
I am who I am, one you can't rate
Peter and I sometimes might rumble
involuntary start some trouble
But after that day, he kissed me
Now we probably could get a little more friendly.
It has been about a year of hiding
The adults are having problems of dividing
There is a lesson that we haven't learned yet
But you can't blame anyone, because I'm definetely not perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment